Yep.
It's hot!
Same old, same old.
Heavy sigh...
At least the thermometer doesn't
match my age...
yet.
The garden and the veggies are still hanging in there,
but it requires a lot of watering and weed removal.
I go out in the mornings to avoid
the heat, but dragonfly's must do that too.
They swarm around me, land on my hat or
clothes and are generally pests,
but I love the little suckers.
I was outside this past week trying to
keep up with the weeds and I
started to feel faint.
That kinda scared the bejesus
outta me and in retrospect,
I've never had all my
bejesuses intact anyway.
So,
I sat in the shade for a bit and then
just gave up and went inside.
It was way too hot!
My Phalaenopsis orchids are blooming!
Even my indoor succulents are about to bloom
So, all is not lost.
********************************
We've already had a close encounter
with a tropical storm that
essentially petered out.
Thank goodness!
Here's hoping the next few months
are quiet.
******************************
Thanks for reading my ramblings.
💗💙💚
No comments:
Post a Comment