Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25th

Today is Palm Sunday.
It's absolutely beautiful weather too.
I didn't make it to church, but I spent most of the morning in the garden.
That's kinda the same thing.
 
Since spring began on the 20th,
the flowers are looking beautiful....
These are Amaryllis
there's many more in the back yard,
but these are the prettiest.


and the veggies are outdoing themselves....

This is the" salad garden",
its a bunch of different greens.
They are beautiful as well as tasty.
 
This is the potatoes
They won't be ready till much later in the season.
 
and the carrots.....
If you look really hard, you can see the
the baby carrots poking out of the soil.

too cute!
 
 
the strawberries are doing well...
If the hens don't eat them!
We have 3 pots of them growing.

the grape vine is coming along too.
 
 
this is variegated English Ivy.
I thought it had died in the frosts, but it too
is rallying.
 
I decorated for Easter......
Yeah, I'm lazy.
I sincerely don't like to take anything down.
Don't mind putting it up though.
So this, along with a few stuffed bunnies scattered in the den,
is the grand total of my decorations....
 
I think he may be a tad crooked.....
I'll fix it.
Later.
Maybe.....
 
I haven't felt much like cooking lately, so the CEO picked up some pizzas.
He got the NORMAL kinds of pizzas,
then he bought, what I call,
"pizza abominations".
These......

are NOT acceptable pizzas!
He likes this stuff.
The rest of us?
Nope!
Gimme a regular cheese or pepperoni.
Maybe a few other added items
(not anchovies)
and I'm in pizza heaven.
However,
I did see these pizzas on Pinterest.

I'm on board for these!
Even a taco pizza,
Or
Chicken pizza....
 
chickens?
 
 
Did someone mention chickens??
This is Ethel.
She's so nosy.
 
This is Lucy,
you can see how much more golden her neck feathers are than Ethel's
She's bigger too and she lays a bigger egg .
 
 
And these are Pepper and Nugget.
They love Kale.
We pick a few pieces and give it to them.
Its like a parade when we are outside. The girls follow us wherever we go.
 
 
This is the remainder of the load of mud.
I think maybe the CEO is trying to tell me something....?.
 
 
Oh, well,
 maybe they'll come in peace,
Like ET??
 
 
 


 

No comments: