Sunday, August 20, 2017

August 20th

Today is Eclipse Eve. Hopefully I'll get to see some of it tomorrow. I hope its not too hot for the momentous event. It's pretty early in the morning and already the temp has climbed to 90 degrees! It takes your breath away. I don't know what we did before air conditioning...... swelter in it I suppose. Fans can only do so much of pushing around hot air. Not an ideal situation.

The hens and I have decided to make today "Beatle Tribute Sunday"!! Yay!!
We have recorded tributes to several of their songs for your listening pleasure.  The problem was that, although we were all enthusiastic about singing and clucking, it simply wasn't harmonious. To be precise, it wasn't even recognizable as a song! So, to our regret, we are only going to use the photos. (The hens will try to do better when we do our Barbra Streisand tribute.)

So, without further ado........


                                            Introducing, Flock of Hens "Beatle Tribute"
(cue the fanfare!)



Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
 

Get Back
 
 
Come Together
 

I Want To Hold Your Hand
 
 
 
With a Little Help From My Friends
 
 
Penny Lane
 
 
Blackbird
 
 
They are all taking their curtain calls and basking in the applause.
"Thank you, Thank you very much!"
 
The girls and I hope that you've enjoyed our tribute.
 
They were hoping to break into show biz.
Sadly, I had to have a frank and honest talk with them......
 
Not gonna happen on this planet chickadees!
 
Au revoir, hasta luego , athio,  
till next post
 
 
Curtain call, 1 more time!!!
One last tribute......
(Hazel wanted a solo)
 
Carry That Weight