Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November 28th

With everything that can happen within a Murphy's Law kinda world, the lack of a smart phone is pretty high up there. It beats the buttered side of the toast landing buttered side down, every time.
My cell died.
I'm hoping it isn't R.I.P.
It had been "ill" for a while but I never guessed that immediately after I downloaded an update, it wouldn't even charge.
Now I realize, a lack of a cell phone is really a "first world" problem, but when all of your numbers and personal info are on it, its a real inconvenience.
The next move is to bring it to someone to diagnose the sickness. Hopefully its only a battery change and we can call it a day.

To get my mind off the PHONE issue........

                                                              Random musings.
                                                 When my phone worked, I saw this.........
 
why in hell would someone live with this Cyclops zit announcing itself like a headlight? The article said he hung onto it for 6 years. 
Six.
Years.  
Oh well, I guess he got "attached" to it.
(bad pun?)
 
 
 
Notice all the fall foliage?
No?
Well, its Louisiana........
It'll go from green leaves to no leaves.
No in between.
 
 
My husband got take out.
The fork apparently feels the need to tell the world to live long and prosper.
Who knew Chinese takeout was a Trekkie.
 
 
 
Now this is awesome,
but I can't imagine the crap redheads had to put up with back then.
 

Possessing green eyes,
I didn't think I was in such a low number.
Hmmmmm.
 
 
On the Chicken front....
Hazel took another laying vacation.
She's gone two weeks and no eggs.
Hers are the cute blue ones.
I consulted my go to web sites and all say that its not a problem.
She'll start back up soon.
I'm thinking I might just turn her upside down and shake.
That tactic usually works on the cereal boxes,
tic tac containers
and
powdered sugar shakers.
 
What?
 
No?
 
 

1 comment: